How To Get Multi-touch Elan Pad Gestures in Windows 8
Hello friends, today I am going to tell you that how to get Multi-touch gesture in Windows 8 for Elan Pad. This trick was founded by me as I was trying many things but just got an easy solution
There are many Multi-touch Gestures for Windows 8′s Modern UI but Elan Pad does not support them. Many of you may have heard of Synaptics which bring Windows 8 gestures which are super cool but it doesn’t work with Elan touch pads.
You’r touch pad needs the driver of of Elan Pad but the software to make it work of Synpatics to make Windows 8 Gestures work. You need the full Setup of Elan Pad as well as of Synpatics
How to make it work :-
- Download Elan Touchpad (64-bit) driver from here and Synpatics driver from here.
- Install Synpatics driver and then Install Elan Touchpad driver. Remember to install Synpatics first.
- Congratulations, You are now done.
We installed Synpatics first because it will install its software and driver but driver will not work so install Elan pad after it which will overwrite the driver and you will have both the things needed.
Incoming search terms:
- elan smart pad windows 8
- elan smart pad driver windows 8
- elan touchpad driver windows 8
- Elan Touchpad Windows 8
- Elan Touchpad Windows 8 Multi-Touch
- elan smart-pad windows 8
- elan windows 8 gestures
Latest posts by Harkunwar (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Benchmarks [Exynos 5 Octa Version] - 4 May 2013
- Ubuntu For Phone Launched – New OS Entry in Smart Phone Market - 3 January 2013
- Ways to Purchase Nexus 4 in India ? - 22 December 2012