How to Get Free Satellite Internet and Television Service
Anyone who says that they can get you free and legal satellite Internet all year round is probably lying. There are ways to get free satellite Internet for a short time like a month or so but beyond that, you have to pay the regular charges.
All the “free” benefits are restricted to a short time period. However, if you have a speedy Internet connection, you can definitely have a free satellite television. Given below is the step-by-step process how you can get a limited-time free satellite Internet service, followed by the method that will get you a free satellite TV -
Free Satellite Internet Service –
- Firstly, search for satellite Internet providers in your area. You could make a list of all the known service providers and also the obscure ones. Make sure that you focus on the quality of service provided as providers who charge a lot less than others are probably too good to be true. Hence, do your research well.
- The next step would be to compare the rates provided by all these providers. The things to compare are initial installation charges, equipment fees and regular monthly charges.
- The free services vary from provider to provider. Some offer free trial offers that last for a month or so. Some others provide free installation and equipment. There are some others who combine all of these and give you a package. Your decision would depend upon the monetary evaluation of these offers.
- After your trial period expires, the company will start charging you the regular amount. This can range from – and is entirely dependent on the speed you choose. Generally, the speed varies from 128kbps – 300 kbps.
- It would be wise to keep your eyes open for promotional period offers when rates are slashed down and offered to customers. In these offers, not only is the initial month’s charges waived off but after your trial gets over, you get some discount for other months too. These offers aren’t recurring and you must keep yourself informed if you want to make use of them.
Free Satellite TV –
- Vendors offer you software that needs to be installed on your computer. This software is usually not free and the cost would be around
- However, once you have completed the registration, made the payment and installed the software, there is nothing you need to pay after that. This means that there are no monthly charges and no equipment charges. The only payment you make is the initial payment.
Some people like to change offers and make use of the initial free month in every offer. However, Internet companies are one step ahead of such people because they make you sign a contract for using their services for a fixed period. Moreover, if you break that contract, you have to pay a contract breakage fees. Hence, always inquire about this fees when you choose a service provider.