Overclock Samsung Galaxy Y to 900 MHz
Today friends I will tell you how to Overclock you Samsung Galaxy Y to 900 MHz.
The normal frequency of the processor is 832 MHz. This means that you will get an extra 68 MHz. I think you would be able to feel the speed of this 68 MHz. Some games which lag in Samsung Galaxy Y will not lag because of the extra frequency of the processor. You will meed to flash a custom kernel made by XDA dev Maroc-OS and all credits goes to him. Overclocking may decrease your battery, so remember this thing and don’t comment that the battery is decreased. Remember to install Custom Rom like Creeds Rom or Infected Rom (Both Recommended).
Update :- You can now overclock your phone to 1.2 GHz ! Check out Overclock Samsung Galaxy Y to 1.2 GHz
Now Here We Go :-
1. Install Odin v1.85 (Download link)
2. Download the Kernel for Overclocking Samsung Galaxy Y (Download link)
3. Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy Y
4. Press Volume Down, Home and Power button together till the Samsung logo appears and then leave it. Your Samsung Galaxy Y will be in Download Mode.
5. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Y to your Computer
6. Open Odin. Odin will detect you Samsung Galaxy Y.
7. Now choose PDA and the kernel file you downloaded (boot_0.8.00_RC_10.tar)
8. Leave other files empty and then click Start. Once the process is completed your Samsung Galaxy Y will Reboot and the kernel is installed.
9. Install No Frills CPU to Overclock it to 900 MHz (Google Play link)
10. The Most important Step Enjoy the Speed.
Comment if you liked My Post
Incoming search terms:
- galaxy y 900mhz
- freshnewsarea galaxy 5360
- how to overclock samsung galaxy y dous
- how to overclock samsung galaxy y to 1 2
- how to overclock sgy to 1ghz
Latest posts by Harkunwar (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Benchmarks [Exynos 5 Octa Version] - 1 January 1970
- Ubuntu For Phone Launched – New OS Entry in Smart Phone Market - 1 January 1970
- Ways to Purchase Nexus 4 in India ? - 1 January 1970