Overclock Samsung Galaxy Y to 1.2 GHz
Today I have come with a super great trick tested on Samsung Galaxy Y which helps us to overclock your Samsung Galaxy Y to 1.2 GHz. I earlier posted a guide to Overclock Samsung Galaxy Y to 900 MHz but the today one is more speedy and stable.
This Kernel is tested and is successfully working on Stock Deodexed ROMs and is working on some Custom ROMs like USSR v5 (Untested on v6). If you are stuck into bootloops then please don’t blame me because the kernel was not made by me. It ws mde by @Maroc-OS on XDA-Developers.
This risk of overclocking is there. Please be caution while overclocking. Fresh News Area is not responsible for any damage to your device. This is only made for Samsung Galaxy Y and not for it’s duos, pro duos or pro version.
UPDATE :- Due to 80% people failing to overclock and bricking their devices, Merruk has removed the download link. Only some like me were able to achieve the overclock. You should wait for the next version of the kernel which will be smooth and will also be easy to install. I will update this post as soon as the next version of the kernel is released.
Steps to overclock :-
- Download the Merruk 2.5 kernel and Kernel updater script
- Put both the files in Micro-SD Card
- Switch off your phone
- Boot into recovery by pressing Volume up, Home Button and Power Button together and leaving all these three buttons when you see Samsung Logo
- Navigate via Volume buttons and select “Install zip from SD Card” by pressing Home Button.
- Locate the kernel_update.zip and flash it
- Now Reboot your phone.
- Install No-Frills CPU from Google Play store and overclock your phone via this by changing the max speed of your processor.
You’re done with the overclock. So wasn’t it easy to do. Subscribe our site to get more easy guides.
Incoming search terms:
- cara overclock galaxy y
- how to overclock samsung galaxy y change with 1 2 ghz without any damage
- instal zip google chrome jelly blast v3
Latest posts by Harkunwar (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Benchmarks [Exynos 5 Octa Version] - 1 January 1970
- Ubuntu For Phone Launched – New OS Entry in Smart Phone Market - 1 January 1970
- Ways to Purchase Nexus 4 in India ? - 1 January 1970